AmigaActive (1825/2143)

From:Neil Bothwick
Date:28 May 2000 at 22:32:13
Subject:Re: Kickstart Show

Kevin Fairhurst said,

> On 28 May 2000 17:19:40 +0100, Neil Bothwick (neil@wire.net.uk) wrote:
>>
>> What stopped you, others living just as far North managed a few pints :)

> Ah but they were getting the train home, weren't they Neil?

And as a result I spent almost an hour and a half at Crewe station
waiting for a 20 minute conection. Becase the police had been called to
a previous station to throw a load of drunks off the train :(

>> Serves you right for buying that A3000 :-/

> Is that a hint of jealousy Neil? ;)

Oh yes.

> And that wasn't all I bought, there's the Goldsurfer (which annoyingly wont
> let me have both my modem and digital camera plugged in at the same time
> cos the ports are too close together!) and the copy of CrossDOS 7 and
> MacOS8 and that hard drive and ....

Yes, but I've got all of those (or equivalents, I can use my digicam and
modem together).

Still, at least my A1200 works correctly on the network now :)

Neil

Neil Bothwick - New Media Editor, Amiga Active Magazine
Connected via Wirenet - http://www.wire.net.uk
The UK's first Amiga-only internet access provider

You are a completely unique individual, just like everybody else.

Old school buds here: